Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Playtime!

Before we got Laila I had posted that I couldn't wait for her and Gabrielle to play together in Gab's tent. I've got my wish. They run and jump in the tent and then I'm suppose to say, "Where is Gabrielle and Laila? I can't find them." (they have me so well trained). Then after I do this a while. Laila and Gabrielle pop out the door smiling and Gabs says, "Here we are!" It's great fun and they enjoy it
Also they just hang out in there and play. Apparently Gabs had to take this call. Her fans are so demanding.

This is a tunnel that we've had for a while and I got out for the girls. It was a little dangerous when they tried to pass each other in it. It's not that big. But they liked it.


Then there is dress up time. Gabs loves to be either a princess or witch. She switches back and forth. I'm trying to encourage the princess over the witch. She enjoys being mean too much.

Notice the wand in this picture. She likes to caste spells as either a princess or a witch. She yells out "SPELL!" really loud.


Here's poor Laila being tortured by Aunt Kate. She's so small the clothes just fell off of her so I used a clothes pin to hold them up. I was greatly amused and she tolerated me.

I love this picture. Laila looks like she's thinking, "What the heck Aunt Kate?!" Gabs is just loving it.

Even Nick got in on the fun! What a pretty princess. This should be worth something for blackmail in his teenage years. HEHEHE!

No comments:

Post a Comment